Monday, December 2, 2013

Not trying to be insensitive. Paul Walker. Rallying behind his death.

Speaking to another generation of America's youth. Paul Walker, the star behind Fast & Furious. Now the series hangs in limbo while costars and the studio determine the direction the series will take.

It is interesting to see the millennial generation (which I am included in) morn over the death of a role model. Michael Jackson, and Heath Ledger, while they were tragic, I did not feel that they spoke to us as strongly as Walkers death has.

As a grieve, I am constantly wondering how costar Vin Diesel is taking this tragedy. While I personally believe the series has run its course, I am interested to see the direction that will be taken.

My heart goes out to his friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment