Thursday, October 3, 2013

Still In My Mind. The Damn Government Shutdown.

A thought had occurred to me which has not previously. The Obama Care takes away from the "status" symbol of the wealthy who may possess some of the best health care in the nation. While ones wealth is the most common symbol, so are the possessions he surrounds himself with. The conservative party, looking to maintain and stay ahead do not want to give up their importance.

 In addition, their own costs will increase due to the masses being able to access this. Since when did we divide ourselves from being one nation, to a nation divided? Parties serve the better interests of OUR nation, not theirs. I'm guessing our founding fathers would be extremely disappointed if they came back and see how much our values have changed.

I have the ability to walk into Canada, get shot, and have health insurance, all while NOT being a citizen. This is what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment